DRP Security Services LLC is the reliable and trusted name in the security service and professional investigations business in Milwaukee, WI. Our private and professional investigative services are versatile and fully customized to accommodate all your security needs and concerns.
You can call or consult with our professional investigations specialists, whether you need personal assistance to ensure your security or you wish to hire professional service for your business protection. It is highly recommended that you entrust your security and safety with certified service providers today.
Here are the services we offer under our professional investigations portfolio:
• Evidence Gathering and Video Surveillance—Our trusted and licensed investigators are equipped with training, certification, and innovative technology in gathering evidence and in surveillance. Whether you need proof or evidence of a cheating spouse, compensation claims, insurance fraud and medical malpractice, our irrefutable video surveillance will help you record the truth.
• Background Checks—There are different types of background checks we conduct for our clients, such as business and executive checks, criminal background checks, education verification, international employment and education checks, and prisoner on parole locations and national sex offender checks.
• Executive Protection—We have trained and certified executive protection specialists who practice discretion and professionalism. We will provide unparalleled protection to our clients and meet their needs and expectations.
• Skip Tracing and Missing Persons—One of our specializations is locating missing persons with our widespread and accurate resources and years of quality and dependable skip tracing experience. We utilize methods such as searching public records, databases as well as premium Internet research.
DRP Security Services LLC maintains our reputation and trusted name through continuous quality service and output. No matter what professional investigations needs and demands you have, we have the workforce and technology to get them covered.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
• Infidelity Cases
• Stalking Cases
• Harassment Cases
• Pornography Cases
• Missing Persons Cases
• Company Fraud Cases
• Theft Cases
• Terrorism Cases
• Evidence Gathering
• Digital Information Recovery
Here is a brief list of what is possible:
• Recovery of deleted computer files
• Recovery of deleted cell phone calls, text messages, pictures, or any digital phone content
• Data recovery even after a hard drive has been reformatted or repartitioned
• Cell phone usage data including date and time up to the second
• In many cases encrypted files can be decrypted
• Determination of web sites that have been visited
• Determination of what files have been downloaded
• Determination of when files were last accessed
• Determination of when files were deleted
• Discovery of attempts to conceal or destroy evidence
• Discovery of attempts to fabricate evidence
• Discovery of hidden text that was removed from the final printed version of a document
• Discovery of faxes sent or received on a computer
• Discovery of email messages and attachments even if previously deleted
• Analysis of Computers and Data in Criminal Investigations
• Analysis of Cell phones and SIM cards
• On-site Seizure of Computer Data in Criminal Investigations
• Analysis of Computers and Data in Civil Litigation
• On-site seizure of Computer Data in Civil Litigation
• Analysis of Company Computers to Determine Employee Activity
• Assistance in Preparing Electronic Discovery Requests
• Reporting in a Comprehensive and Readily Understandable Manner
• Computer Forensics on PC, Mac, and Linux Platforms
• Network Forensics on most server platforms and network devices (including routers, switches, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems)
• Cell phone forensics on all SIM based phones or internal hard drive phones
Come by our office for consultation.